Thinking about moving to the area? ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
District 196, also known as Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools, is a public school district of choice that is committed to our mission of educating students to reach their full potential. In District 196, the sky’s the limit! That’s because our committed team of educators is dedicated to helping learners explore the outer limits of their vast potential.
Rosemount Apple Valley Eagan (RAVE)
RAVE has high academic standards and expectations. In addition to, a record of outstanding student achievement both in and out of the classroom. We boast comprehensive curriculum, outstanding teachers, supportive communities and a high level of parent involvement. The graduation rate is 92 percent, and approximately 90 percent of graduates indicate plans to continue their education after high school.
District 196 is consistently recognized as a responsible steward of the public’s investment in its schools. Most importantly, the district has earned the Meritorious Budget Award and Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting numerous times from the Association of School Business Officials International.
- Students come first.
- All students can learn.
- High expectations inspire students and staff to excel.
- Learning is maximized in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment.
- A well-rounded education includes opportunities in academics, the arts and athletics.
- Learning is a lifelong pursuit.
- Effective management of resources is critical.
- Partnerships and collaboration enhance educational programming.
- A culture of innovation and continuous improvement prepares students to be college and career ready.
- An informed and engaged community guides effective decision making.
We are nationally recognized for providing boundless opportunities, forth growth and learning. Our Triple A philosophy exposes students to the infinite possibilities within the district and throughout the communities we serve. Together, we encourage students each day to pursue excellence as they experience their exciting journey along the road of life.
Five of our elementary schools and one middle school are magnet schools. Which means, we offer focused instruction around the themes of arts and science, international studies, leadership and science, technology, engineering, and math- STEM.