Thinking about moving to the area? ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Welcome to the District 622 Student Enrollment Center
North St. Paul Maplewood Oakdale (NSPMO)
NSPMO provides life-long educational opportunities for residents of all ages. Encompassing 42-square miles. Our district includes all or portions of seven communities within the Twin Cities. Serving more than 81,000 residents. The community can be proud of the quality programs and services the district provides. From highly trained professionals in our to nationally recognized programs at the high school level. District 622 is always striving to be the best.
We offer something for everyone. And staff members work hard to help each student find success. Success for today and moving forward.
Staff members work with families and teachers to choose the most appropriate school programs. Which includes the correct settings for each student. High Potential students are identified through parental input, teacher referral and standardized test scores. Student Services provides support for children with special needs. Extracurricular activities for students of all ages helps enrich the educational experience.
We believe that:
● Strong communities are inclusive and value diversity.
● Trust and transparency are essential to healthy and enduring relationships.
● Continuous learning and service to others are imperative to individual and community progress.
● Individuals learn and thrive through connections in a safe, caring, and supportive environment.
● Every individual has incredible potential and equal intrinsic value.
● High expectations with appropriate supports result in growth.
● School, family, and community partnerships enhance and support learning.
We commit each day to develop and empower lifelong learners who thrive in diverse communities.
1. Each learner will use creativity, critical thinking, and intercultural competence to address real world challenges.
2. Each learner will develop and embrace their identity, strengths, interests, and self-advocacy skills to actively navigate their learning pathway.
3. All students are ready for Kindergarten.
4. All third grade students are proficient readers.
5. All eighth grade students are proficient mathematicians.
6. All students graduate from high school.
7. All students attain college and career readiness.
8. Close achievement gaps for all student groups.
1. We will engage our internal and external community to help us achieve our mission and mission outcomes.
2. We will develop and enhance community partnerships that support our mission and align with our core values.
3. We will develop and enhance programs and practices that ensure engagement of our diverse learners to achieve our mission outcomes.
4. We will build competitive 622 E-12 pathways that prepare all students for post-secondary.