Anoka Hennepin Schools (AHSD)
The Anoka Hennepin School District is one of Minnesota’s largest, serving approximately 38,000 students and 248,000 residents. Spread out across 172 square miles, the district is made of 13 suburban communities north of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. AHSD has 26 elementary schools, six middle schools (grades six through eight), and five traditional high schools, plus alternative middle and high school sites, in addition to an award-winning Community Education program.
It is the vision of the AHSD to be a public school system of excellence, with high quality staff and programs and successful graduates.
It is the primary mission of the AHSD to effectively educate each of our students for success. To fulfill this mission, the school district is accountable for:
- Providing a caring, highly trained and effective staff who use research-based best practices.
- Providing learning opportunities that meet the individual learning needs of each student.
- Monitoring student achievement to maximize each student’s learning.
- Promoting high achievement for all students.
- Acknowledging parents’ roles as their children’s primary educators and partnering with them to increase student success.
- Improving connections with the community to foster public involvement with and understanding of our educational programs.
- Providing a safe and respectful learning environment.
- Using all resources efficiently and effectively.
Find homes for sale in Anoka Hennepin School District.
Click here or CONTACT ME NOW!